Cranberry Walnut Multigrain Batard:
Smoked Turkey Sandwich
A nutty multigrain batard bursting with sweet tangy cranberries serve as the perfect base for a savory smoked turkey. Turn an ordinary turkey sandwich into Extraordinary!
Yield 4 Sandwiches
- 12 oz. Smoked Turkey
- 8 Tablespoons Cranberry Relish
- 2 oz. Arugula
- 4 oz. Brie Cheese
- 1 Cranberry Multigrain Walnut Batard
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice the Cranberry Multigrain Walnut Batard evenly crosswise. Set aside ½ of the sliced batard as a reserve for the tops of the sandwiches.
- Spread 2 tbs of Cranberry Relish on to the remaining slices of bread.
- Add 3 oz. of Sliced Smoked Turkey on top of the Relish slices.
- Top the Smoked Turkey with .5oz of Arugula.
- Cover Arugula with 1 oz of sliced Brie Cheese
- Using the reserved tops, place a plain slice of Cranberry Multigrain Walnut Batard on top of the open face sandwich, press down.
- Place prepared sandwiches on a sheet pan and bake in the oven at 425 until cheese is melted. Serve Warm.